Natural Remedies for sleeplessness
Are you looking for natural remedies for insomnia and sleep deprivation? Having trouble sleeping at night? Sick and tired of taking herbal supplements that don’t cut the mustard and don’t like taking pharmaceuticals which leave you feeling tired and groggy the next morning? You’ve come to the right place.
Sometimes it feels like a real challenge just to fall asleep. Other times it’s hard to stay asleep. Our lives are so busy and filled with things that we just have to get done each day, with kids, and work and after school activities, that often there is not time to properly relax before bed. We often fall into bed exhausted and then chide ourselves when we can’t actually get to sleep. Waking up in the morning after an evening of sleep deprivation feels like torture.
The good news is that there is something that you can do about this, and I would love to help you. Sleep deprivation has far ranging effects on your body other than irritability and the dire need for coffee in the morning. It affects your cognitive ability, can create memory lapses or loss, impaired judgement when driving and making decisions, suppress growth and repair of your body and accelerate the ageing process. I have created a webinar outlining how and why adults should create a sleep routine to reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep and stay asleep. If you would like a pdf copy of the webinar, please use the form below. Please also use the form if you would like to purchase any of the products mentioned in the webinar.
For those people who suffer from chronic sleep deprivation, and as a result feel anxious every night before you go to bed, because you know what is going to happen, and you know the night will be long, then I recommend you address the anxiety first. You must re-write the neural network that you created which associated sleep with battles and anxiety. Once you have unlocked this and created a new association (this takes time), then you will be able to approach bedtime without fear.
Essential oils for sleeplessness
Lavender Peace/Serenity essential oil:
- doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives dōTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. The doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- dōTERRA Serenity Restful Complex is a unique combination of Lavender essential oil and natural plant extracts in a vegetarian softgel to help you get the refreshing sleep you need without leaving you feeling groggy and sleepy the next day.* dōTERRA Serenity Restful Complex combines the well-researched, relaxing benefits of Lavender essential oil and L-Theanine along with lemon balm, passionflower, and chamomile to gently promote relaxation and sleep.*
- doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels relieve occasional sleeplessness.*
- They help provide a soothing and refreshing night of sleep without feelings of grogginess the next day.*
- They promote relaxation and sleep.*
- doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex improves the quality of your sleep, as well as the ease with which you can fall asleep.*
- It delivers the research-recommended levels of Lavender essential oil to support relaxation and restful sleep in soft, easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.*
- It gently encourages restful sleep, calms the nervous system, and helps to reduce stress.*
- doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex improves mood
Alternative Diffuser Blends for promoting rest and sleep:
Please do not hesitate to contact me using the form below (include your phone number in the comments section) or if you would like to purchase oils, you can do so directly here.