Sessions with Katische
Client Intake and booking:
As a therapist, I require all potential clients to complete an intake form before we begin working together. In order to achieve the best possible results, I work exclusively with clients for a minimum of one month at a time. This allows me enough time to thoroughly explore the various aspects of your request and provide the most effective treatment. It's important to note that a single session is not appropriate for the kind of deep, soul-level work that I do.
How are sessions conducted?
For our session you will need:
- A set of headphones with an inbuilt microphone (earbuds are not acceptable)
- A completed intake form
- A non-handheld device or computer with a stable internet connection (holding your iPhone is not acceptable; you will need a tripod or stand of some sort)
- The ability to not be disturbed during the session
- No phone calls, no children, no computer alarms or pinging, and no pets.
- You will receive a video recording and written transcription of your session.
- To complete the conscious mind level of the therapy, I expect you to review both the transcript and video within 4 weeks of your session.