How sleep is impacted in Perimenopause and Menopause
“Perimenopause is a life stage, not a disease!” says the magical mentor Katische Haberfield.
In this new episode of Swanwick LIVE, James Swanwick interviews Katische Haberfield. She is the founder of Reclaim your life with Katische, helping women understand the life stage transition of perimenopause. She empowers women like you to adopt rituals that honor who it is that you’ve become, let go of the past, and uncover the goddess within so that you can create a life that aligns with who YOU are.
Katische believes we need to aim to become fluid – to go with the flow of life, absorb like a river, move with the changes in life.
She’s here with intention: Sharing how perimenopause changes women’s stress and sleep patterns and what to exactly do about it.
Watch this video interview to reclaim your life.
In this episode we cover:
• What is Perimenopause and how is it different from Menopause
• What are the most common changes experienced in Perimenopause
• In what ways does sleep become impacted in Perimenopause
• What can we do to help improve our sleep?
• How can we create a sleep ritual?
• What are Swannies Glasses and what is their role in sleep.